Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Taking Some Time Off From Blogging...

As you've probably noticed, I've not been around much lately. Our family has been tremendously busy. We've had lots of commitments, a full schedule, and our regular daily homeschooling.

We've also been dealing with my youngest son having absence seizures. We even had our first hospital stay with him last month. He had to have a 24-hour EEG. The Lord truly blessed my son with a calm and settled spirit during the stay. (Which was great considering he was hooked up to about 25 wires for over a day!) The test result confirmed that he is having many absence seizures throughout the day. We've had a change in medication, and are now trying to work through that.

With all that, I think I need some time off from blogging to focus on my family. It's hard for me to make this decision, but I think the Lord has been leading me to this.

I will miss it that I know, but if the Lord leads, I'll hopefully be back at some point. Praying that all of you will take care!

-Andrea

2 comments:

  1. We will miss you Andrea! Family comes first! Your a good momma:) Praying for your family and your sweet little guy. Love ya, Zerilda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zerilda! I miss it already, but my little guy does comes first. I appreciate your constant support to me and this blog. Love you, too. :)

      Delete